- The Afterlife of Hope: How the Killing of Demonstrators is Remembered
- Online event | February 19, 2021; 16.00-17.30 CET
- First Event: February 11, 2021, 16.00 CET, Online
The Utrecht Forum for Memory Studies offers an interdisciplinary platform for researchers working in the field of cultural memory who share a common concern with:
- developing new ways of exploring the transnational and trans-medial dynamics of cultural memory in a globalising world;
- exploring the complex history of memory cultures;
- the role of memory practices in (international) conflict and in conflict resolution.
All those interested are invited to attend our events.
For further information, please contact Ann Rigney
Subscribe to our newsletter
is a Marie-Curie Fellow (2019-2023) associated with the ReAct...
Mass demonstrations make the headlines. But how are they remembered when they are no longer news?...
Sophie van den Elzen
is a PhD candidate, funded by the Dutch Research...