- The Afterlife of Hope: How the Killing of Demonstrators is Remembered
- 18-21 August, 2021, Sandbjerg Manor, Denmark
- Tuesday, 21 April, 2020; 15.15-17.00; D 25, Room 303, Utrecht University
The Utrecht Forum for Memory Studies offers an interdisciplinary platform for researchers working in the field of cultural memory who share a common concern with:
- developing new ways of exploring the transnational and trans-medial dynamics of cultural memory in a globalising world;
- exploring the complex history of memory cultures;
- the role of memory practices in (international) conflict and in conflict resolution.
All those interested are invited to attend our events.
For further information, please contact Ann Rigney
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sophie van den Elzen
has been awarded a PhD position in the 'PhDs in the...
Susanne Knittel has received a VENI grant from the Dutch Research Council (NWO) to carry out...